Sunday, September 1, 2013

Animal Birthday Party

Almost all our animals' birthdays are in July. Because July was insanely busy, and because we had leftover carrot cake from my own birthday, we decided to have a joint birthday party for Ernie, Leo, and Duckie tonight.
The eldest of all the critters, Duckie turned seven on July 21st.

Leonard turned two on July 23rd.
Not the best photo (because he's such a rascal),
but it was Ernie's GOLDEN birthday this year on July 2nd!
If you think this is nuts, stick around . . . All I have to say is our animals are awesome. Stay tuned; we're headed to Lake Geneva, WI tomorrow for the holiday weekend, so I hope to update on some lake adventures. I'll bring my bug box!

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment. Please make sure your comment is relevant to my content and isn't selling anything. :) And, I'm checking to make sure you're human!